Make this Best 3–Bean (black beans, kidney beans and pinto beans) Chili recipe tonight. Get more recipes and tips for cooking with beans.
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced (or your favorite colored bell pepper)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo/pinto beans, rinsed
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Combine all ingredients in 4-5 quart slow cooker.
- Cover slow cooker and place on low heat for 5-6 hours.
- Serve with low-fat cheese, whole grain corn tortilla chips and low-fat sour cream.