An easy Arabic Curry Sabji, cabbage and potatoes are flavoured with an array of aromatic Indian spices for a refreshing vegetable side dish.
Ingredients to make Arabic Curry
- Tomato – 5 nos
- Ginger – 1/2 tsp (chopped)
- Onion – 1 no
- Green Peas
- Green chillies – 2 nos
- Coriander Leaves
- Red chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Garlic pods – 4 nos (chopped)
- Garam masala – A pinch
Directions to make Arabic Curry
- Grind the tomato to a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a vessel and sauté ginger and garlic for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add green chilly, Green Peas and onion and sauté again for 5 minutes.
- Add chilly powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt as required. Mix well.
- Add tomato paste and mix well.
- Cook it for 7 – 10 minutes.
- Garnish with Coriander Leaves and serve