Baked Spiced Chicken is delicious healthy chicken dish easily prepared in grilled oven. The below given ingredients makes the dish spicy and tasty.
- 6-8 chicken pieces
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon granulated onion
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Preheat an oven to 400 degrees.
Combine the brown sugar, paprika, granulated onion, mustard, parsley, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; set aside
Put the chicken in a bowl and toss it with oil. Add in the spice mixture and toss to coat all the pieces with the rub.
Place the chicken pieces in a 9×13 inch-baking dish. Sprinkle it with a little more paprika.
Bake the chicken in the preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 45 minutes.
An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees.
- use cayenne pepper if you want it spicier
- experiment with the spices
- serve with potato an vegetables