This spicy beef curry is best served with plain basmati rice or eaten with naan or pita bread. It can be made on the stovetop, in a slow cooker, or in a pressure.
- 1kg beef
- 2 Large onions
- 1 Large tomato
- 2 Green chillies
- 10 Cloves garlic
- 1 Medium piece ginger
- 1½tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1½tsp Red chilly powder
- 1tsp Garam masala powder
- ¼ c Water
- 7 Shallots
- 2tbsp Coconut oil
- Curry leaves
1. Clean the beef and drain excess water.
2. In a pressure cooker mix well all the ingredients(sliced onions,sliced tomatoes,ginger garlic paste and the other powders spices) and pressure cook it till the meat is done.
3. Allow the pressure to go full normally.
4. Now open the lid of the cooker if there is more water keep the flame high and evaporate the water till the gravy thickens.
5. Off the flame when it is done.Now heat another pan add oil add the chopped shallots.When the shallots are brown in color add the curry leaves.
6. Pour this over the curry and mix well.
7. Serve hot with ghee rice,chapathis and parottas