BONDA is a traditional snacks even it is served as morning breakfast in Northern India. It is easy to prepare and very tasty healthy snack.
- 2 cups – Black Gram (Urad Dal)
- 2 tablespoon – Coconut (finely chopped)
- ½” piece – Ginger (finely chopped)
- 3 Green Chillies (finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon – Peppercorn
- Oil to fry
- Salt to taste
- Soak dal in water for 2 to 3 hours. Drain off water.
- Fill Jar with half quantity of dal (1 cup) & Inch 3 to 5 times.
- Add 3 table spoons of water, stir & run on Speed 1, till dal is ground to a thick smooth paste.
- Mix in chopped coconut, ginger, green chillies & coriander leaves. Add salt.
- Shape into small balls & deep fry in oil till golden brown. Serve hot with chutney or sambar.
- Delicious snack BONDA is ready