Cauliflower Butter Masala is a very delicious North Indian recipe also called as Gobi Makhani. This is vegetarian version of Chicken Butter Masala.
- Butter – 3 tbsp
- Kashmiri chilli powder – 2 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 2 tsp
- Kasuri methi – 2 tsp
- Fresh cream – 1/2 cup + 1 tsp for garnish
TO TOSS AND GRIND :
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Onion – 2 (chopped)
- Tomato – 3 (chopped)
- Cashew – 10 nos
- Salt – 1 tsp
TO FRY CAULIFLOWER :
- Cauliflower florets – 350 grams
- Rice flour – 2 tbsp
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Water – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- First make the masala, heat a pan with butter add in cahew, onion and tomato and toss well.
- Add little salt and toss well till they mushy..
- Transfer them to a plate to cool completely..
- Remove them to a blender and make it a smooth paste..Keep aside.
- Second fry the cauliflower for that, take cauliflower in a bowl and wash it with warm water.
- Add in riceflour, corn flour, pepper, salt and sprinkle little water and mix well..
- Heat a pan with some butter add in prepared cauliflower and toss well in the butter.
- Till they get golden brown in colour.. remove them to a bowl, Keep aside..
- Let start to make masala for that, heat some butter in the same pan add in onion tomato paste.
- When they started to bubble, add in add in fried cauliflower and mix well.
- Cook it for 5 mins, and sprinkle some kasuri methi and pour over some fresh cream.
- Cover it with lid and cook it for 15 mins..
- Now the fray is ready and became thick and creamy…
- Transfer them to a serving bowl..
- Sprinkle some kasuri methi and spoon some fresh cream over the heavy to garnish..
- Delicious Cauliflower Butter Masala is ready serve hot and enjoy…