This simple Chickpea Salad with Yogurt is hearty enough to stand on its own for a no-cook dinner, and if you have any leftovers, pack them for work tomorrow.
- 1 tin Chickpeas cooked
- 1 tin Kidney beans cooked
- 1/2 c Sweet corn cooked
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Onion
- Pepper powder
- 5 tbsp Yogurt
- 1 small Kubus (pita bread)
- Coriander leaves
Read also Asian Grilled Vegetable Salad
1. In a bowl put chickpea, kidney beans,sweet corn,chopped onion,chopped cucumber.
2. Add salt,pepper powder and yogurt and mix well.
3. Garnish with coriander leaves.
4. At serving time mix the pcs of Kubus.
5. Enjoy this healthy salad.
Read also Onion Raita