This is the most simple pudding recipe and the ingredients will always be available in kitchen so anyone can just make it anytime.
Ingredients : Serve 4
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 5 table spoon sugar
- 250 ml milk
For caramel sauce : 4 table spoon sugar + 1 table spoon water , prepare about 2 table spoon hot water to add to caramel sauce later
- Brush the pudding mold with unsalted butter to make it easy to remove pudding from the mold.
- Cook sugar and water till sugar caramelized, add hot water quickly and stir for a while, pour a table spoon of caramel to each pudding mold.
- Melt sugar in milk until dissolved and whisk to the beaten eggs.
- Strain the mixture and pour on top of the caramel inside the pudding mold.
- Cover pudding with aluminum foil and steam below boiling temperature for about 20 minutes. (I just realized that I am running out of aluminum foil therefore I substitute using the aluminum cup)
- Remove from heat and let to cool before putting them on fridge.
Upon serving, remove the pudding from its mold.