Modern day Disco Idlis are with spicy and mouthwatering taste for snacks, breakfast, lunch or dinner along with some finely ground red coconut chutney and tomato ketchup.
- 8 Mini Idlis
- 1 tsp – Mustard Seeds
- 1 – Green chilli cut into thin slits
- 45 – Curry Leaves
- 1/2 inch – Ginger sliced into juliennes
- 1 tsp – Salt
- A pinch of black pepper
- 1 tsp – Gun Powder
- 1 tsp – Chopped coriander
- 10 ml – Ghee
- Heat the ghee in a wok.
- Add the mustard seeds, ginger, chili and,curry leaves and let it all crackle.
- Once it’s done add the mini Idlis, gun powder, pepper, salt and give it a nice toss.
- Finish it with the chopped coriander and serve hot.