chicken broth 4 cups
green onions, chopped 2 tbsp
ground ginger 1/8 tsp
salt ¼ tsp
cornstarch 1½ tbsp
egg yolk 1
1. Keep ¾ cup of the chicken broth aside. Pour the leftover broth into a saucepan.
2. Stir in salt, green onions and ginger. Allow this mixture to boil and when it starts boiling.
3. Add the cornstarch along with the reserve chicken broth. Combine well. Keep aside.
4. Whisk the eggs and egg yolk in a bowl together using a fork.
5. Into the chicken broth, drizzle the egg slowly at a time using a fork. Stir till mixed well.
6. Serve hot.