Egg Masala Gravy called Egg Kuzhambu in Tamilnadu very delicious and easy recipe. Serve this curry with steamed white rice, Appam and even Chapati the combination is superb.
To prepare Egg Masala Gravy
- Egg – 4
- Mustard – 1 tspn
- Tamarind water – 1 cup
- Gingelly oil – 4 spn
- Water and salt – as required
- Small onions – 3 chopped
- Curry leaf – some
- Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
FOR GRINDING :
- Coconut – 1/2 cup
- Small onions – 10 – 12
- Grind after frying the coriander seeds ( 2spn), red chilli – 10, cumin seeds – 1/4 tsp, pepper corns – 10, Garlic – 2
- In a kadai fry the Coriander seed, red chilli, cumin seed, pepper corn without oil, then add garlic too and grain into fine paste.
- And also add the coconut and small onion together and grind.
- In a kadai add oil, mustard seeds, small onion and curry leaf fry it till brown.
- Now add the all masala, tamarind water, salt and turmeric powder let them to boil.
- In a small cup broke the egg and pour into the gravy.
- Likewise the remaining eggs are pour into the gravy. Now put it off in to the slim and cover it with the lid.
- After 10 minutes we should turn the every egg and cover it with the lid for another 5 mins.
- Then the colorful Egg Masala Gravy is ready…