Gram Flour Dosa – Besan Puda is a dosa made from Besan (gram flour) and it is north Indian healthy recipe served as a breakfast. You can serve it with yogurt, chutney, or ketch up. You may also add finely chopped spinach, shredded potatoes, or finely shredded cabbage to it. Besan puda is tasty dish for breakfast to have, this recipe is quick to prepare and can be serve in different ways.
For Preparing Gram Flour Dosa
- Besan (gram flour) – 1 cup
- Rice flour – 1/4 cup
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tspn
- Green chilli – 1 tspn (chopped)
- Coriander leaves – as needed (chopped)
- Asafoetida – 1 tspn
- Salt – as needed
- Oil – for preparing dosa..
- Mix all the dry ingredients together, besan, rice flour, cumin seeds, asafoetida, salt, Coriander leaves, and green chilli.
- And add the water slowly to mix a smooth batter and the consistency is like dosa batter.
- Use the non – stick skillet and place on medium – high heat.
- Pour a ladle of batter into the skillet and spread it evenly with a back of the spoon
- When the batter starts to dry, gently spread one teaspoon of oil over it.
- Flip the puda using a flat spatula, press the puda lightly all around with the spatula to make the puda cook evenly.
- Turn the puda three to four time, untill crisp and brown on both sides.
- Repeat it for all remaining pudas, now the Gram Flour Dosa (besan puda) is ready to serve.
- I serve it with coconut chutney.