Healthy Zucchini Spaghetti is an Low Cholesterol Italian recipe. It is also very good for slimming diet food as it is Meatless and taste good.
To prepare Healthy Zucchini Spaghetti
- 3/4 pound uncooked spaghetti
- 1 (7-ounce) can chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups shredded zucchini (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shaved
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- Remove 1 chile (smaller for less spice, larger for more) and 1 tablespoon sauce from can (reserve remaining sauce for another use).
- Remove seeds from chile (for extra heat, leave seeds in); mince chile.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chile, sauce, and garlic; sauté 1 minute.
- Add zucchini; cook, stirring constantly, 4 minutes.
- Toss pasta with zucchini mixture.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and cheese. Healthy Zucchini Spaghetti ready.