Malai Boti Kebab is delicious healthyvery famous non vegetarian Sub Continental recipe Sub Continental
- 8 green chillies
- 1 tbsp : fresh coriander, chopped
- 6 mint leaves
- 2 tbsp : lemon juice
- 1 tsp : ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tbsp : raw papaya paste
- 1 tbsp : cream
- 500g : boneless chicken, cut into 5cm cubes
1. Grind together green chillies, coriander and mint with lemon juice to make a smooth paste.
2. Mix in ginger-garlic paste, papaya paste and cream. Season to taste then marinate chicken for at least an hour and a half.
3. Preheat oven to 180°C. Skewer chicken and cook for 30-35 minutes. Serve hot with mint chutney.