Many of the south Indians like to have the maravalli kilangu, and it’s very much famous especially in kerala as Kappa Kizhangu or Poola
- Tapioca (Maravalli kilangu) – 1 kg.
- Salt – ¾ tsp
- Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
- Mustard seed- 1 tsp.
- Urad dhal- 2 tsp
- Curry leaves- 10 leaves.
- Red Chillies- 6
- Oil- 2 tsp.
- Remove the outer thick skin of the kilangu.
- Cut the kilangu into small pieces.
- In the pressure cooker ,along with kilangu add turmeric powder and salt.
- Let it cook for 4-5 whistles.
- In the kadai , heat the oil,add mustard seed,urad dhal,red chillies and curry leaves.
- Add cooked kilangu and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Now it is ready for serving.