Moong Dal Crepes Dosa is the most popular Andhra recipe and tt’s so healthy and easy to make this uthappam as well as crepes dosa. For soft uthappam add less dosa batter to the mixture. The pesarattu uthappam is so soft and thicker like pancake. And the dosa is so crispy by adding some more oil or butter.
For preparing Moong Dal Crepes Dosa
- Green moong dal / pacha payaru – 1 cup
- Dosa batter – as needed
- Green chilli – 2
- Ginger – 1 inch piece
- Cumin seeds – 1 tspn
- Salt to taste
- Water – as needed
- Oil – as needed
Coriander – few (chopped)
- Soak the dal for 3 hour. Drain them and add it to a blender.
- And add in green chilli, ginger, cumin seeds and grind them to a smooth paste.
- Now transfer into a bowl and add some ladle of dosa batter to that and mix well.
- Add in salt and again mix well, if u want add some water and make it like a batter.
- Heat a tawa, take a ladle full of batter and make uthappam.
- Sprinkled some oil around it, cook it and turn over it
- Next i want’s to do dosa type, for that in heated tawa add a ladle of batter on it and spread dosa type.
- Add top with some chopped coriander and onions.
- Add some more oil or butter to that for it crispyness.
- And turn over and cooked it for a min and take it off.
- Now the uthappam as well as Moong Dal Crepes Dosa is ready.
- Serve it with ellu podi or chutney.