Nattu Kozhi Kuzhambu is a delicious Chicken Gravy famous in South India. The recipe takes some time to make but it is Enjoyed it and reply to me!
To prepare Nattu Kozhi Kuzhambu
- Country chicken – 1kg (cut into small pieces)
- Salt – as required
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 spn
TO TEMPER :
- Mustard seeds – 1 1/2 spn
- Gingelly oil – 5 tbspn
- Shallots / small onion – 20 nos (chopped)
- Curry leaves – as required
- Small onion – 15
- Red Chilli – 20 , Coriander seeds – 4 spn , Cumin seed – 1spn
- Grated fresh coconut – 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tspn
- Grinded the grinding things first and keep aside.
- In a pressure cooker add the chicken, onion paste, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder.
- Add water and close the lid, whistled it for 5….
- Now add chilli paste, coconut paste, salt and mix well.. let’s it boil with chicken…
- In another kadai add gingelly oil, mustard seeds, some small onion and curry leaves fry it till brown..
- Now add all the small onions which have cut into two pieces toss it well and pour it into the gravy..
- Cook everything the slow flame till oil floats on top.
- Now the Nattu Kozhi Kuzhambu is ready.
- Serve it with Split urad dal rice and boiled egg.