Oats Onion Uttappam is a delicious healthy breakfast and dinner recipe that Oats added chopped onion in that which make taste good. It can eat with any kind of chutney.
For preparing Oats Onion Uttappam
- Instant Oats – 2cups
- Sooji(Rava) -1/4 cup
- Thick yogurd – 1/2 cup
- Green chilli – 2(finely chopped)
- Ginger – 1 tspn(grated)
- Salt – as required
- Baking soda – 1tspn
- Oil – as required
- Onion – 1 medium(finely chopped)
- Take Oats in a blender and make into a fine powder
- Now take powdered oats in a bowl add curd, sooji, ginger, curry leaves, salt and mix well. let it sit for 10 mins. Add more water if needed.
- Heat a non stick tawa and use a paper towel to grease it lightly with some oil
- Pour ladleful of batter in it, sprinkle with the topping and drizzle some oil. Cover with a lid and cook on a medium heat for 2 mins
- Flip over and cook for a min on other side too.
- Oats Onion Uttappam is ready and serve with any chutney.