Onion Raitha is delicious side dish recipe for Biriyani or any kind of Pulav. It’s a good combination of yogurt, onion, carrot, chilies and coriander.
- Curd (yogurt) – 500g
- Cucumber – 1/2 medium or Carrot/Onion – 1 medium or Tomato – 3 small
- Green Chili – 1 (optional)
- Coriander leaves chopped – 2 tsp (optional)
- Lemon juice/Mint sauce – 1½ tsp (optional)
- Salt – to taste
- Grate the cucumber/carrot or chop the onion/tomato finely; Chop the chili if it is being added.
- Combine all the yogurt, salt, mint sauce/lemon juice, chili and the grated vegetable.
- Delicious Onion Raitha is ready. Serve in a serving bowl.
Tagged : Easy To Cook Recipes, Arabian Recipes, Indian Food Recipe, Tamilnadu Recipe, Hotel Saravana Bhavan Recipe, Chettinadu Recipe, How to Cook Step By Step, Easy Dinner Recipes, Vegetarian Recipe, Sea Food Recipe, Simple Lunch Recipe, Non Veg Recipe, Chicken Recipe, Side dish, Biryani Recipe, Mutton Recipe, Indian Soup Recipe, Onion ritha, raita, raytha