Prawn fry is a recipe which was on my mind for quite some time. It is spicy
- Prawns – ¼ kg
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Oil – for frying
- Salt-to taste
- Clean and wash the prawn properly.
- Add ginger garlic paste,chilli powder,turmeric powder,pepper powder and salt.
- Marinate it for 1 hour, after 1 hour,heat oil in the pan for frying prawns,add prawns.
- Saute it for 2 minutes, no need to add water (water already present in the prawn is enough to cook ).
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, stir in between,still if you notice water,increase the flame,and stir it till water goes.
- Now delicious prawn fry is ready. Serve it as sidedish.