Prawns Masala Thokku is a very famous and tasty sea food recipe in India, it is easy and very fast to cook at home.
- Prawns – 200 gm
- Onions – 1 Nos.
- Tomato – 1 Nos.
- Green Chillies – 2 Nos
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 table spoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tea spoon
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 table spoon
- Salt – as required
- Oil – as required
- Red Chilli Powder – 1-1/2 table spoon
- Coriander Powder – 2 table spoon
- Coriander Leaves – Small amount.
- Chop the onion, Green Chillies & tomato in to pieces.
- Using a Kadai, pour the oil as required and add the ginger garlic paste and saute it well.
- Add the chopped onions and saute it till golden brown. Close the lid and make them to boil in steam. After two minutes, remove the lid and add the green chillies and tomato and cook well by closing the lid again.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander powder and mix it well.
- Add the prawns and salt and cook it well with the close lid again. Let the prawns cook in steam.
- Add little bit of water and mix it well. Cook the prawns till oil spreads at the top level.
- Tasty Prawns Masala Thokku is ready to serve now.
Tags : Easy To Cook Recipes, Indian Food Recipe, Tamilnadu Recipe, How to Cook Step By Step, Easy Dinner Recipes, Sea Food Recipe, Simple Lunch Recipe, Non Veg Recipe, Side dish, Iraal Fry, Eral Poriyal, Iral Varuval