Quail Fry Dry is a delicious and healthy Indian Recipe goes well with chapati, Apam and Dosa.
- Whole Quail – 2
- Frying Oil – 300 ml
- Corn Flour – 3 tbsp
- Chilly Powder – 1 tbsp
- Curry Leaves – 10
- Green Chilly – 2
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Orange Colour Powder
- Salt for taste
- Clean the Quail and kept aside.
- Add Corn Flour, Chilly Powder, Black pepper powder and Salt in a bowl and mix well without water.
- Apply the powder mix on the Quail .
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and add Curry Leaves and Green Chillies
- Add the prepared Quail in it.
- Fry the Quail until it gets golden brown.
- Delicious Quail Fry ready.
Keywords : Kadai Poriyal, Kaadai Spicy, Kadai varuval, Deep fry, Kadai 65, Pan fry,