Saravan Bhawan Rava Dosa is a wonderful break fast as well as the dinner recipe in Southern India. The sooji makes the recipe so crispy and the yogurt gives taste to the dish. Try this simple recipe at your home and enjoy.
For preparing Saravan Bhawan Rava Dosa
- Sooji / rava – 2 cup
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Maida – 2 spn
- Rice flour – 2 spn
- Salt – as needed
- Water – as needed
- Oil – as needed
- Mustard – 1 spn
- Urad dal – 1 spn
- Pepper corn – 15
- Onion – 2 (finely chopped)
- Curry leaves – few
- In a bowl add yogurt, sooji, salt, maida, rice flour and some water
- Mix it well and let them leave it for 1/2 hour and keep aside.
- In a kadai add oil, mustard, urad dal, pepper corns, chopped onion, curry leaves fryed it untill it became transparent.
- Pour it into the batter, and mix well. The batter is not so thick, lot amount of water is to be added to the batter.
- Heat tawa add pour the batter to the tawa and rotate untill it spread it fully
- Sprinkled some oil to that, so the dosa should became crispy
- And turn over it untill it became brown.
- The crispy Saravan Bhawan Rava Dosa is ready and serve it chutney.