Saravana Bhavan Vegetable Kurma is a very famous side dish Indian recipe for Chapati and Parotta.
To prepare Saravana Bhavan Vegetable Kurma
- Onion – 2 (chopped)
- Tomato – 2(chopped)
- Green chilli – 3 (sliced)
- Carrot – 1/2 (cutted into slice)
- Beans – 1/2 (chopped)
- Peas – 1/2 cup
- Cauli flower – 1/2 cup
- Fennel seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Coconut oil – 5 spn
- Chilli powder – 1/2 tspn
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tspn
- Coriander powder – 1/4 tspn
- Cumin powder – 1 pinch
FOR GRAINDING :
- Coconut – 1 cup
- Small onions – 6
- Cashew – 7
- Garlic – 3
- Ginger – 4 (pieces)
- Grind the grinding things into fine paste and keep aside. And cut all verggies.
- In a pressure cooker add oil, fennel seeds, chopped onions and green chilli toss well.
- When it’s lightly brown add all the spices to that, tomato, cutted verggies again toss them for 2 minutes.
- Now add grinded masala too and some salt and water to cook.
- Close the cooker and whistled it for 3.
- After whistled open it and add coriander leaves and serve.
- Now Saravana Bhavan Vegetable Kurma is ready serve with chapati, parotta.