Saravana Bhavan Vegetable Pulao is very famous in Southern India and top selling recipe in all vegetarian hotels. Serve it with onion capsicum gobi fry. It’s a traditionally a Chinese dish. It’s also a kind of healthy dish.
To prepare Saravana Bhavan Vegetable Pulao
- Onion – 2 (finaly chopped)
- Capsicum – 1 (finaly chopped)
- Carrot – 2 (finaly chopped)
- Beans -10 (finaly chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 spn
- Fennel seeds -1 tsp
- Pepper powder – 2 spn
- Salt – as needed
- Butter – 25 gms
- Coriander seeds – as needed
FOR COOKING RICE :
- Basmathi rice – 1 cup (soak it for 1/2 hour)
- Cinamom – 2 sticks
- Salt – 1 spn
- Water – 3 cup
- Coconut oil – 1 1/2 spn
- First begin with the rice, take rice in a bowl and soaked it for 1/2 hour.
- Heat a pan with water, add cinamom, salt and coconut oil let them to boil.
- Now add in soaked rice and cook them till they are 98 percent done.
- When you taste it, it should have a little bite to it.. and drain it and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan which you are making pulao.
- Add in fennal seeds, ginger garlic paste toss it well.
- Now add chopped onions, capsicum, cutted veggies toss well, until the veggies cooked.
- Along with that add salt, pepper powder, and coriander leaves.
- Now the cooked rice to it and mix evenly.
- Now Saravana Bhavan Vegetable Pulao is ready to serve.
- Serve it with onion capsicum gobi fry.