Ugh those hot dogs! Kids just live them and they are so unhealthy…Try to trick them into eating a healthy alternative dinner rolls filled with tuna and salad. It is worth to try it.
- 1 can of light tuna with tomato and onions
- 1 tablespoon frozen corn kernels
- 2 dinner rolls
- 2 teaspoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated light tasty cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 small carrot, grated
- 2 grape tomatoes, cut into quarters
First you should preheat the oven to 400 F using the fan-forced option.
Mix the tuna with the mayonnaise and corn.
Placed the halved rolls on a baking tray.
Fill the rolls with one half of the tuna mixture each, sparkle with cheese and bake 5-6 minutes.
Cool down, top with lettuce, carrots and tomato and serve.