Spicy Aloo Pepper Fry recipe is spicy side dish well goes with pulao or mild rice recipe or sothi kuzhambu or rasam or sambar.. This dish is flavoured with the grounded homemade masalas.. Garlic flavour in the potato makes the dish delicious and smell too good.. Fried potato has a slight crispy texture and taste yummy.
To prepare Spicy Aloo Pepper Fry
- Potato – 4 (peel ans slice them)
- Garlic – 7 gloves (finely chopped)
- Chilli flakes – 2 tspn
- Coriander flakes – 2 tspn
- Pepper – 10 (crushed)
- Kasuri methi – 1 tspn
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tspn
- Salt – to taste
- Gingelly oil – 2 tbspn
- Cut potatoes into stripes, wash well.
- Heat a pan add oil.. When the oil heat add in minced garlic and toss them till Brown.
- Now add sliced potatoes on it and little turmeric powder.
- Keep the flame in low, keep tossing the potatoes.
- When it is half cooked add coriander flakes, chilli flakes, Kasthuri methi, salt on it
- And mix them well till the raw smell is gone.
- Make it a slow cooking method, so that the potato makes crispy.
- At last add pepper and toss them well.
- Now the yummy Spicy Aloo Pepper Fry is ready.
- Serve it with veg dum briyani.