This delicious tomato baked chicken recipe is a tasty way to cook your chicken thighs or cut of chicken meat. It’s such a quick and easy family meal.
- 1kg Chicken
- 2big Onion
- 7cloves Garlic
- 1med pc Ginger
- 1big Tomato
- 3 Green Chillies or more as per requirement
- 1/2c Tomato paste
- 1/4c Tomato ketchup
- 1 Capsicum
- 1tsp Cumin powder
- 1tsp Kasuri methi
- Coriander leaves
- Butter or oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Crushed red whole chillies
- 3tbsp Yoghurt
- A pinch of red colour
1. Cut and clean chicken.
2. In a bowl marinate the chicken with the ingredients under for marinate.
3. Keep aside for 1/2 hr.
4. In a pan heat butter or oil and put chopped onions and salt.
5. When onions are transparent add the chopped garlic,ginger and green chillies and saute well.
6. Now add the tomato paste and tomato kechup and mix well.
7. Now add the marinated chicken and mix well and cook half.
8. When the chicken is half done add the chopped tomatoes,sliced capsicum,cumin powder and kasuri methi and mix well and let the chicken cook fully.
9. After cooked if u want dry let the liquid evaporate and become dry or can serve as semi gravy also.
10. Serve hot with fried rice,parotta or nan.