Tomato Chutney is a famous side dish in Tamilnadu for Non Vegetarian recipe.
- Tomato – 1 large size
- Carrot – 1 small
- Green chillies- 3
- Onion- 1 large size
- Garlic – 7 pcs
- Curry leaves- 10 leaf
- Coriander leaves- handful
- Coconut – handful of chopped
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder – as per your taste
- Red dry chillies – 2 to 4 as per your taste
- Roasted gram – 2 tbsp
- Water- 1/2 glass
- Tamarind juice – 3 tbsp
- Mustard seeds -2 tsp
- Oil- 5 tbsp
- Salt for taste
- Heat a pan and add 2 tbsp of oil
- Now add mustard, curry leaves, dry red chillies, garlic pcs and green chillies
- After few seconds add onion, tomato, coriander leafs, carrot, salt, tamarind juice, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coconut and roasted gram.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil and let them cook in medium flame for 5 mins close the lid.
- After 5 mins off the flame keep the masala aside to cool down .
- After its cool down add put in a mixer jar add little water blend it into a fine paste.
- Then heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan and pour the oil on top of the chutney and mix it.
- Spicy tasty Tomato Chutney Ready
KEY WORDS: thakaly thokku, thakale chutney, Tomato chatney, Kara chatni,