Tomato soup is my favourite and this recipe is one easy recipe with no fancy items, it can be made in many styles and always smooth in texture. It is a puree made out of Cooked Tomato.
Cuisine : Indian
Preparation time : 10 mins
Cooking time : 15 mins
Serving per recipe : 5
Calories per serving : 70
Tomato – 4
Onion – 1
Garlic – 2
Food color – A pinch ( optional )
Bread – 2 slices
Butter to fry
Salt to taste
Pepper – Crushed – 1 tbsp
- Cook Tomato, onion, garlic with little amount of water.
- After tomato is done, peel of the skin.
- Now grind Tomato, onion, garlic into fine paste. Keep the cooked water.
- Now slice the bread to your desired shape and fry in butter.
- Add little cooked water, pepper, salt to the puree.
- Drop the fried bread while serving.
- Garnish with mint leaves or few drops of cream.
Serve it hot.