Zucchini Salad is a healthy Italian Salad recipe good for Diabetic as it is low calories, low fat, low cholesterol.
To prepare Zucchini Salad
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 1/2 cups cubed zucchini (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and corn; cook, stirring occasionally, 7 to 8 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender.
Remove from heat, and stir in cilantro and remaining ingredients. Healthy Zucchini Salad ready.